Monday, January 28, 2013

Something done....

I managed to get things done this past Saturday sew-day.  Finally this top is sandwiched and I can begin hand-quilting it.   How I plan to do so is unknown just yet but it will be hand-quilted.   It has been put away so long awaiting sandwiching that I forgot how delightful the colorful square are.























I also got the main body of my taupe quilt sandwiched in sections.   I started quilting the sashing just for the heck of it and love the swirly lines.    The sections are perfect for taking to work and doing some stitching on my lunch hour.   I am planning, at this point, on machine stitching in the ditch for the main body of the blocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment